Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crust!

        After one of my sister's basketball games, we were going out to eat and looking up places nearby.  My mom found this pizza company, but we just figured that there wasn't anything for me to eat.  At first the team was planning on going there, so my mom called and asked if they had any gluten-free options.  Turns out they have gluten-free crust!  They even use a different pan and server.
        When you order just tell them that you are gluten-free and ask them which toppings are gluten-free.  I can't remember all the toppings that are.  I know pepperoni and all the vegetables are, but they named off more meats whenever we called.  I ordered "the veggie" pizza.  Gluten-free crust only comes in a 10-inch, which works out well since I am the only gluten freek in my house.
        This is my pizza :D
        It was delicious I ate more than half of it.(:  The crust is very thin and they don't have any thicker crust options even on their regular pizza crusts.  I liked it thin, but I will eat pretty much anything.  Here is the link for the Crust Pizza Company http://www.crustpizzaco.com/zgrid/themes/10365/intro/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment