Flourless Mini Lava Cakes
(first recipe ever! exciting tehe)
~ 1 stick butter (I use gluten free "buttery sticks" sense I am dairy free)
~ 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
~ 2 egg yolks
~ 1/2 cup sugar
~ 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Butter 4 ramekins (6 to 8 oz. in size)
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat stirring constantly. Then stir in sugar and remove pan from heat.
4. In mixer, beat 2 whole eggs and an additional 2 egg yolks. Add vanilla and continue mixing.
5. Very slowly add chocolate mixture into eggs going slow enough to make sure you don't cook the eggs
6. Once everything is incorporated well, pour chocolate mixture into all 4 ramekins. Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes and then place on cooling rack. 6 minutes for small ramekins!
7. Cake continues to cook in ramekins so if you want to be sure to have a liquid center you might want to pull out a minute early. It really depends on your desired doneness.
Ok so I just typed everything the recipe said I didn't come up with the weird wording! Hope y'all enjoy!