Saturday, November 5, 2011

Snack :D


        Salty food is my favorite!  I would much rather eat salty stuff then sweet stuff.  Pretzels were my favorite snack but then gluten kind of screwed that up... BUT I found really yummy gluten free ones!   I am pretty sure you can buy them at different stores, but I get mine at the Willis Kroger.  They are Glutino brand gluten free pretzels.  They come in stick shape and regular shape! FUN.
        I usually eat them with peanut butter, but I tried off brand nutella today which wasn't bad, I'm just not into that much sweet/chocolate.  The off brand nutella is Peanut Butter & Co. brand Dark Chocolate Dreams.  It is all natural and that good stuff!
        Ohh!  They also have yogurt covered pretzels and chocolate dipped pretzels :) mm!

No comments:

Post a Comment